Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ups & Downs

It's kind of strange how quickly things can change to some extent. This past week felt like one of the busiest I've had in months, there was good stress (excitement), bad stress (overloadddd at work) and barely enough time to take to myself to calm down. It felt nonstop! At one point last night though, once home, with company I realized the buzzing in my brain had stopped. Quiet.
I've wanted to just relax and feel normal again and now that I do I feel a little down....like I'm already missing the hype and excitement and charge I felt all week.
And sometimes looking at Facebook adds fuel to the fire. Like, look what the rest of the world is doing... they all look so happy...
But enough self pity. It is my BIRTHDAY weekend. I will keep Marching on!! And I literally have got to get marching on to all the things this day beholds. Must keep it short. Guest is here.
ciao for nowwwwwww
stay tuned for a birthday weekend wrap up that should surely be interesting (unlike this post kinda was) ;)
And as promised...my photo of the day. I like this picture because it shows promise. Promise that the sun is peaking out of those clouds and shining so bright it shines on through. Beautiful weather and experiences are in store y'all. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment